Why you should support me?
To create mods, you need time, passion and fun to do this. I do this in my free time because I like to be creative and I want the stuff for my Sims but can’t find it anywhere. So if you like or even love my mods, you would like to have more of them and you appreciate the work I put in here, I would be happy about your donation. Depending on where you live in the world, 5.50 € is a lot or little. But I think it is a small, affordable contribution. In sum of several supporters this is not only an appreciation of my work, but also helps me to cover costs like for the website, program licenses and so on. But I would also like to give you something in return for your support. That way, we both benefit.
Your benefits are:
- General Support, if you have problems with my mods.
- Early access to my mods
- Exclusive mods, only for Supporter
- You can make suggestions for new clothes that you would like to have in the Sims (via email)
- My highest gratitude
How it goes!
- You need a PayPal account.
- If you click on “Subscribe now”, you will be redirected to PayPal. You must log in to your account and agree to the subscription.
- After a few minutes you will receive an automatic email with a link to create an account on my website. Please check your spam folder.
- If you don’t receive an email, stay calm and patient. Contact me! I’ll see what’s going on as soon as I can. Don’t subscribe twice!
- For the account I only save a username, email address and password.
- Once the account is created, you can directly start downloading my mods. If there is a problem, please contact me.
- The subscription runs until you cancel it.
- You can cancel the subscription either in your PayPal account or via a link in your user profile on this website.
- If your subscription ends, your access to the downloads will continue for the month you payed.
- If you do not renew your subscription, your website account will be automatically deleted after 2 months.
I do not offer a refund of the amount
Thank you for supporting me